Best Resale ValueAutomotive News Featured 

These 2019 Vehicles Have the Best Resale Value, According to KBB

Want and indication that trucks and SUVs are hot right now? Look no further than Kelley Blue Book’s 2019 Best Resale Value Awards. KBB is one of the most trusted names in the industry, and is generally considered the gold standard when it comes to what a vehicle, so it’s mighty telling that this year’s best resale list contains exactly zero cars. Not one.

In fact, a full 70% of the list is composed of trucks, and the remaining 30% by SUVs. It’s certainly an interesting development, and makes Ford’s decision to cull virtually all the cars from its lineup look prescient. So if you’re concerned about what your next purchase will fetch when it comes time to trade it in, check out the list below. You’re sure to find something you like — provided you’re looking for a truck or SUV.

2019 Porsche Macan
Resale value at 36 months: 65.0%, at 60 months: 50.0%

2019 Ford F-Series
Resale value at 36 months: 57.5%, at 60 months: 50.6%

2019 Chevrolet Colorado
Resale value at 36 months: 59.0%, at 60 months: 50.9%

2019 Honda Ridgeline
Resale value at 36 months: 63.2%, at 60 months: 51.3%

2019 Chevrolet Silverado
Resale value at 36 months: 59.8%, at 60 months: 53.7%

2019 Toyota 4Runner
Resale value at 36 months: 65.7%, at 60 months: 56.3%

2019 GMC Sierra
Resale value at 36 months: 62.2%, at 60 months: 56.7%

2019 Toyota Tundra
Resale value at at 36 months: 66.6%, at 60 months: 56.9%

2019 Jeep Wrangler
Resale value at 36 months: 66.5%, at 60 months: 58.3%

2019 Toyota Tacoma
Resale value at 36 months: 69.4%, at 60 months: 62.2%

Obviously, each of these vehicles is a strong competitor in its respective segment, so any decision will just come down to what best fits your needs and budget. For full details and to arrange a test drive, head to your local AutoNation dealer and start researching your next ride today!

Related posts