The AutoNation Cure Bowl is more than a game. It’s a celebration of the women who are living with breast cancer today and those who will face it tomorrow.
It’s a rally cry to the world to raise awareness and help bring an end to this deadly disease once and for all. The AutoNation Cure Bowl is an NCAA college football bowl game played each December at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
The game is nationally televised on CBS Sports Network and features teams from the American Athletic Conference and the Sun Belt Conference*. Funds raised from the AutoNation Cure Bowl directly benefit the nation’s highest rated breast cancer organization, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, whose mission is committed to exclusively funding cancer research.
We’re also pleased to announce that platinum-selling artist Andy Grammer will take the stage during the pregame concert. Grammer has been in heavy rotation since the release of his self-titled debut in 2011, and we know his uplifting brand of pop-styled country will thrill the audience. For more on Andy Grammer, check out our official announcement here
The AutoNation Cure Bowl launched in 2015 as the nation’s 40th collegiate football bowl game. The bowl is organized by The Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc. View the whole schedule below, and Head to the official site to purchase tickets!
We can tackle this!
AutoNation Cure Bowl 2017 Schedule
Friday, December 15th
- 8 am-12 pm Team Practices
- 2 pm-4pm Team Visit: Arnold Palmer Children’s Hospital
- 2pm-4pm Team Visit: Give Kids the World
- 2pm-4pm JA Edwards – Feeding Children Everywhere Project at Royal Pacific Hotel
- 5pm-6pm Pep Rally and Battle of the Bands – Universal CityWalk
Saturday, December 16th
- 9:30am Camping World Stadium – Parking Lots Open
- 11am Cure Village Tailgate Opens at Tinker Field
- 12pm Pre-Game Tailgate & Concert at Tinker Field Featuring Platinum Recording Artist: Andy Grammer
- 1:30pm Gates Open – Camping World Stadium
- 2:30pm Kick Off
- 9:30pm Teams Depart