* The design of the 2019 Audi Q8 previews new look for the line
* Two turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engines will be available, a gas and a diesel
* All models will boast mild hybrid tech
* All trims will come standard with quattro all-wheel drive
* Four-wheel steering will help provide a sporty feel in corners
This week, Audi took the wraps off its latest version of the Q8 SUV, which is scheduled to launch later in Europe toward the end of this year, and arrive in the United States shortly after. In the press material, the company is curiously referring to it as an “SUV coupe,” which seems like a stretch to us, but given America’s appetite for large luxury people movers, we bet your local AutoNation-affiliated Audi dealer will sell them as fast as they leave the assembly line.
Check out the video below for a full tour of all the 2019 Audi Q8’s featuresfrom designers Sascha Heyde and Mauricio Monteiro Dos Santos.